Acer Refusing to SWAP faulty replacement

Reaction score
My name is Rudresh, i really need your help/suggestion please about the way my case is being handled by Acer

History
--------------------------------------------------
1)
My laptop developed the following faults under warranty (The laptop carried a 12 month warranty, when i sent it, it was the final month under warranty)
1) DVD
2) LCD Screen
3) Battery
4) Fan
All the above problems were logged under Case ID : 36xxx8N

2)
Under this above case ID only the DVD Drive was replaced, i realized the other problems were not addressed at all, i then called back the Tech Support Team who then asked me to send the laptop back in for repairs and registered a New Case ID 36xxxN, as part of fix they replaced the LCD Screen, Battery & FAN

3) I realized once i received the laptop back that the replaced battery was not taking any charge, it was completely DEAD, i called Tech Support, they logged yet another Case ID 38xxx9N, they asked me to send the laptop battery back for a SWAP

4) When i called tech support today, they say that i would have to pay for the replacement as the machine is no longer under warranty ? Why should i be paying to swap for a faulty replacement, a supervisor that i spoke to said any parts replaced carries a three month warranty, this battery is well within warranty as i've not even had it for 10 days, also since I've sent the battery back, the fan that was replaced has given up as well, so the laptop switches off every two minutes, the situation has worsened after it has come back from repairs, the LCD that was replaced is not an exact fit, the laptop does not close shut, the battery is not working and now the laptop switches off every two minutes

What is the best way forward ?? I am almost always using my laptop, without which i will be crippled, Any help greatly appreciated

Ask a Question