Acer Laptops --tut tut.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I had to post this as their conduct is beyond the pale. Make up your own mind as to what to do and say. Personally I am posting this in the hope that otheres will do the same and that Acers profits will fall and a better more decent company steps up to fill the gap they will leave in the market.

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2009/05/acer-tells-kids-charity-pay-up-or-shut.html

"After explaining to the fine Acer folks that we were a charity...a largely non-funded charity and that these laptops were meant for disadvantaged kids, it really didn't matter to them.

The bottom line for The HeliOS Project?

"Pay us 100 dollars and we will fix the problem for you. Other than that, you have no other options."

"Good bye.""

Acer you suck. Next to you Scrouge was a saint.

:mad:

Reaction score
WTF?? Blow the pic up and yu'll see all the towers are Dells...Acer do suck, I know I worked for them, but hey they are coming up, BrawnGP use Acer and software written by Acer, so they can't be that bad...The biggest fault with Acer is their" Empowering Technology" get rid of that and you are ok, MOst of Acer parts are made by Sony, and Sony aint that bad....

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Sort of shuts people up I think...

homerdm2507228x356.jpg

facepalm

The act of dropping one's face / forehead into one's hand. Usually accompanied by a "thunk" or a cr a cry of "D'oh!"

Usually written between asteriks in online conversation, to demonstrate an action.

Ask a Question