Acer AL501...

Reaction score
Yes, this is a Flat-Screen. The reason why I write about this one, is the fact that I haven't found any review about this one. Is it that new? I'm currently looking for a 15 inch flat screen. My current choice are that acer AL501 or the NEC with the 1550v model. We currently have that one here, but the ACER is 100 bucks cheaper. So if you have any information about that "new" display I would really appreciate it.

Thx :)

Reaction score
This is what I could get from Acer's site:

- Full 15" viewable screen for use in space limited areas
- 1024 x 768 maximum resolution allows you to work more easily
- Wide viewing angles allow you to see more
- Slim profile to free up more desk space
- Weighs only 3.1Kg for wall mounting ease
- Plug and play with most PCs
- Anti-glare and anti-static screen reduce eye discomfort
- Energy StarR and TCO certified for environmental friendliness

I'm sure you already know that, though. I've never used an Acer monitor before, but I just sent them an e-mail requesting a review sample, so maybe you'll see a review online in the coming weeks. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Argh266,

I'm using the Hercules 720 flat screen at the moment, its a 15" LCD and I love it - but it is mainly for gaming and looks ;)

I dont think there is a review out yet on the AL501, as I've taken a look at www.google.com and www.neoseeker.com and I cant find anything on it - you many have to wait a few weeks for anything to appear.

If I see anything else on it I will post here :)

Ask a Question