Access and PocketPC

We have WIFI PocketPC devices. Is there an MSAcess for PocketPC. If not, what
are other solutions that can allow a WIFI PocketPC device to update a shared
Access database on a corporate server?

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

You have several choices that I know of.

Pocket Excel - simple but works.

HanDbase - Will sync with an Access table. Not too fancy, but works with a
single forms nicely.
http://www.ddhsoftware.com/ppc_software.html?UID=2006011118141724.110.51.192

Pendragon Forms - also syncs with Access
https://www.pendragonsoftware.net/forms3/index.html
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
Microsoft Access

"Need Mobile Access Help" <Need Mobile Access
news:[email protected]...

I use a WiFi Pocket PC device to update tables on our intranet, and
what we chose to do was upgrade the backend (tables) to SQL.
Then we made local web pages with forms using frontpage. You
can access the web pages via Internet Explorer. You can also
still use Access as your front end on your desktops. Works really well.