Access Access 2003 Report Detail Repeat Problem

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am having a little trouble with a report I am trying to create. Firstly I have had to use a background image for my report as it is a pre-made form. On top of this I have placed my sub-report with the information I want to show in repeating sections. I will try to paint you a picture

I start with a page header which works brilliantly
Then The main report Detail which holds the background image that I need for every page of the report.
Ontop of the detail section there is a sub-report containing a repeating section
As the Subreport grows, I have formatted it to fit perfectly over the top of the picture.......
Until
When the sub-report grows to more than one page I need the main report detail section to repeat the picture again on the next page so that the subreport will carry on over the top.

I am having problems because if I set the main report detail to "CanGrow" then it only shows the picture on the first page. If it is not set to "CanGrow" then I only get the first page of the report.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Keith

Ask a Question