A true story about +BOB+

+BOB+ The Knob

There was a guy +BOB+ riding through the desert on his camel. He had
been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there
were no women in the desert so +BOB+ turned to his camel.

He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran
away. +BOB+ ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride
again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he
turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to
it again and go on it again.

Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a
road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes
sitting in it.

+BOB+ went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
+BOB+ luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you Mr."
After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"

measekite

+BOB+ The Knob said:
[...]

I want to hold the camel next. Can I please hold the camel? Please?

+Bob+

"+BOB+ The Knob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
[delete childish nonsense]

I'd laugh at you (not with you) but Mom always taught me that it's not
nice to laugh at the "mentally disadvantaged".

Neither one of you two could think your way out of a cardboard box.
What's it like to go through life knowing your intelligence level is
below average?

measekite Da Monkey

+Bob+ said:
"+BOB+ The Knob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
[delete childish nonsense]

I'd laugh at you (not with you) but Mom always taught me that it's not
nice to laugh at the "mentally disadvantaged".

Neither one of you two could think your way out of a cardboard box.
What's it like to go through life knowing your intelligence level is
below average?

Don't you understand the story? You should see a psychiatrist if you feel
you are mentally disadvantaged. What's wrong? Did the camel reject you?

+Bob+

Don't you understand the story? You should see a psychiatrist if you feel
you are mentally disadvantaged. What's wrong? Did the camel reject you?

Let us know when you graduate from Jr. High.