A few random pix from last night

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Which just happened to be the hottest day of the year so far in UK.

Most guys I knew drifted off at some time after dark, so I ended up with a group of 20-something females. It was torture ;)

For our colonial cousins, note that real women drink pints over here :D

Also, if you want full size versions of pix 007 & 008, looking across river to Canary Wharf, they're Here in a zip file, 2272 pixels wide.

I think maybe I'm overdoing pix from this pub, but some of you may be interested. I'll have to drink at another watering hole one night :)

Anyways, here ya go:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very nice :) I like the ones where you have the reflections of the buildings in the water and the ones at the bottom are really cool as you have done very well to capture the atmosphere of the place.

Reaction score
dont mean to poke fun but do you guys celebrate when its hot? where exactly are you? i really like the first couple. buildings that might be normal to you guys are very different for me ... like those in the first couple :thumb: .. i was downtown Toronto and i was just looking up at the skyscrapers and stuff ... New York was worse tho :D where i come from the highest building is 4 stories high and look nothing like that.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Where exactly are we? Well, different forum members be all over the place, UK & elsewhere on this planet.

Diverse bunch here :)

Those particular shots were taken on the side of the Thames at Greenwich, SE London, UK.

More similar pix in this thread Here

I wish some more peeps would post pix of their locale, I find them interesting :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I wish some more peeps would post pix of their locale, I find them interesting :)

That's a really good idea! :D I for one would certainly like to see where people are from, it would be nice to see more pics of members themselves too.

Going back to what thamenace said, yes, we English like hot sunny days, probably because it rains a lot and tends to be quite grey most of the time. I used to live on the south coast, and I really miss going to the beach on a sunny day for a BBQ with friends

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Photo Library Anyone?

floppybootstomp said:
Where exactly are we? Well, different forum members be all over the place, UK & elsewhere on this planet.

Diverse bunch here :)

Those particular shots were taken on the side of the Thames at Greenwich, SE London, UK.

More similar pix in this thread Here

Sorry for picking up an old thread.

Nice idea about people posting pix from Bex.

What would it take to get something setup on this forum to house members pix?

Anyone think its a plausible idea?:thumb:

Dave

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
CITech said:
What would it take to get something setup on this forum to house members pix?

Anyone think its a plausible idea?:thumb:

Dave

You can post pix in our Picture gallery Here

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Its already there Dave :D Check the features menu at the top and there is a gallery section :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Its already there Dave :D Check the features menu at the top and there is a gallery section :)

Much obliged Squire - Still finding my way around! :blush:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
So many women flops, I don't know how you managed to cope, it must've been a dreadful trauma!;)
Love the piccys of the pub especially, like quad sez, you really manage to capture the atmosphere of the place. wouldn't mind a wander down there myself... but I might get my feet wet on the way... :(

Reaction score
I know a lot of ya have cameras.

It dosent have to be artistic, I even like shots of fire escapes in the city or dirt landscape from nowhere.

The photo post are very nice. Its kinda empty in the photo area.

Show use what its like where ya live.

Im doing BW film for a while using flatbed. Cause I damage one of my film scanners and the other is havin problems working on XP even with updates. I think Ill install ME on a old PC to get it goin.

Ask a Question