a "critical errors" in system regisry but no harmful effects

Stephen R. Diamond

After starup, I receive this message:

-----

Important - Errors found in the system [Title bar]

During the scan of files which are start automatically at computer
startup, a critical errors in system registry were found. 0x01ff0010irql:
1f SYSVER 0xbfo4014
NT_Kernel error 1276 (EXCEPTION NO HANDLED)

-----

The grammar is excessively bad even for Microsoft, so I think this is due
to malware, despite my having run three products, including Windows
Defender. Nothing else adverse seems to occur. Is this malware? If not,
what are the corrective measures?

Stephen R. Diamond

After starup, I receive this message:

-----

Important - Errors found in the system [Title bar]

During the scan of files which are start automatically at computer
startup, a critical errors in system registry were found.
0x01ff0010irql: 1f SYSVER 0xbfo4014
NT_Kernel error 1276 (EXCEPTION NO HANDLED)

-----

The grammar is excessively bad even for Microsoft, so I think this is
due to malware, despite my having run three products, including Windows
Defender. Nothing else adverse seems to occur. Is this malware? If not,
what are the corrective measures?

This message pops up periodically:

-----------------

Your system is unstable [title bar]

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shutdown buggy
application to prevent damage to your computer. Kernel 3264.SYS - Address
C83B20AE base at C132F0, DS 76ao46f3
Kernel Debugger Using Port: COM 1 (Port 0x38f, Baud rate 9200)

Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Stephen R. Diamond said:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:47:02 -0800, Stephen R. Diamond
wrote:

> After starup, I receive this message:
>
> -----
>
> Important - Errors found in the system [Title bar]
>
> During the scan of files which are start automatically at computer
> startup, a critical errors in system registry were found.
> 0x01ff0010irql: 1f SYSVER 0xbfo4014
> NT_Kernel error 1276 (EXCEPTION NO HANDLED)
>
> -----
>
> The grammar is excessively bad even for Microsoft, so I think this is
> due to malware, despite my having run three products, including Windows
> Defender. Nothing else adverse seems to occur. Is this malware? If not,
> what are the corrective measures?

This message pops up periodically:

Your system is unstable [title bar]

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shutdown buggy
application to prevent damage to your computer. Kernel 3264.SYS - Address
C83B20AE base at C132F0, DS 76ao46f3
Kernel Debugger Using Port: COM 1 (Port 0x38f, Baud rate 9200)

Stephen Diamond

I'm having the same exact problem and would love it if anyone had this resolved or knows how to resolve it. Thank you so much!