A challenge for you all

Reaction score
OK

I have a Dell Poweredge server 'SC420'

It's currently running XP pro SP3

It has the Intel 7221 Chipset integrated Gfx. It's originally designed to run windows 2003 server

Here's the problem; I need drivers for XP pro.

I have spend the past month on and off looking for drivers to run on this damn machine. I'm about to give up now

Every time I think i'm close, I get 'This driver cannot be installed on this system.' or words to that effect.

Anyone help?

Reaction score
Hey mate,

Your going to have fun and games finding everything, i think that server has a server chipset motherboard, so not easy to find non-server driver software..what are you using it for?

Reaction score
Yeah nitemare :(

I have eveything but GFX drivers. Proving just about impossible.

I have read reports that some people are using 2003 server drivers which is complete BS because they just will not work on this platform within XP. So they are liars

Only other option I can see is to mod the GFX port (not supported by Dell) lmao!!

And put a pci-e card in it (again not supported by Dell) It says on board pcie x16 lol It's not its only x8

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.tkdan.com/SC420/

happywave.gif

Ask a Question