7th Guest

Reaction score
I have just upgraded to XP and have tried to load 7th Guest without success. Whichever way I attempt to load the program it just flashes the dos window very quickly but refuses to load it
Please someone help me its driving me bananas. Thanks tons

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Witch 1: If it's a DOS based game, it very likely won't run with Win XP. Were you playing it with Win 98/ME previously?

Only way round it is probably do a dual boot system, loading Win 98 on first, partitioning and then installing Win XP.

By the way, I removed your other identical post in another thread, one post is enough and two the same gets confusing if people start answering both.

Reaction score
Thanks tons for your help. DosBox didn't work at all. DodGE worked so far as a message telling me I didn't have enough memory to run 7th guest, something like 13,068K which I presume must be their capabilities because my machine has oodles of memory so I'm still stuck I'm afraid!

Any more ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks once again

Reaction score
Witch 1 said:
Thanks tons for your help. DosBox didn't work at all. DodGE worked so far as a message telling me I didn't have enough memory to run 7th guest, something like 13,068K which I presume must be their capabilities because my machine has oodles of memory so I'm still stuck I'm afraid!

Any more ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks once again

Try routing through the options of DoDGE to find anything to do with memory, it simulates a smaller amount than is on your pc, if you find anything increase the setting.

Ask a Question