64 or 32 bit?

Juan Carlos Lopez

From: "Juan Carlos Lopez" <[email protected]>
Subject: 64 or 32 bit?
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:58 PM

I just put together a new pc. Now, I'm not sure if i should install vista
64bit or 32 bit. I want to use that pc for gaming (I cannot afford a good
video card).
This is the list of part i put together:

Mobo: C19-A SLI 1.0A
Processor: Pentium D 805 2.66mhz (Dual core, in my clean xp-sp2 intallation
it shows up as 2 2.66mhz processors)
Mem: 2GB 4200 533 PQI
Video Card: 3D Fuzion PCI Gforce 6200 128mb (I also have a PCI ATI 9250
256MB, which one u think will perfom oc better?)
Dell 2005 20" widescreen 1600x1250

thanks,

JC

NoNoBadDog!

Juan Carlos Lopez said:
I forgot to mention that my mobo and processor are 64bit compatible.

Your processor is EM64T capable; it will run the 64 version but it will run
it much slower than an AMD64.

Bobby