64 bit wont install

FleaBit

I try to install the new 64 bit OS on my 64 bit Biostar
K8HNA system, and it craps out with 10 minutes left every
time. Will the Biostar not support 64 bit???

PLEASE SEND ALL REPLIES TO (e-mail address removed)

Thanks!!!

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

Windows XP 64-Bit Edition for 64-Bit Extended Systems Customer Preview Program
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/downloads/upgrade.asp

List of Limitations in 64-Bit Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282423&Product=winxp

Cannot Install Some Programs on Windows XP for 64-bit Platforms
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298218&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP