602PC Suite

normancohen

Can someone help me unlocking PCSuite 602? It appears that a donwload of PC
Suite is useless unless one unlocks it, and it also appears that March 31 is
the deadline for doing so. Can some one help me unlock the suite?
---------------------------POST VIA--------------------------------
news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com

Fran

The free version didn't have a time limit, I think downloaded the new, trial
version. You should search the net for the freeware version. It has no time
limit but needs to be registered.

Susan Bugher

Can someone help me unlocking PCSuite 602? It appears that a donwload of PC
Suite is useless unless one unlocks it, and it also appears that March 31 is
the deadline for doing so. Can some one help me unlock the suite?

http://secure.software602.com/registration/

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ash

Can someone help me unlocking PCSuite 602? It appears that a donwload of PC
Suite is useless unless one unlocks it, and it also appears that March 31 is
the deadline for doing so. Can some one help me unlock the suite?
news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com

I'm not clear if you downloaded the new 4.2 version from
Software602 that doesn't have a free key option.

You need to have downloaded and installed the older 4.1 version of
PCSuite 602, no longer at the Software602 site.

http://www.nymcity.com/pcs4.1.04.0908.exe

Then follow Susan's registration link.