Windows XP 3dfxvsm.dll, and download trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
is it posiible that the 3dfx software could be damaged if i downloaded , as i have, quicktime, ultimate codec pack , which stated it could not find reg but ran anyway, and the apple share ware stuff, is quicktime. im rambling ,. basicly i need some answers as i read a couple that went down or itunes didnt recognise stuff, and at a loss if it is the codec pack ultimate free , or the apple share ware. it says i go into major system failures every couple of days. stumbles and dies on me. tried restore. unintalling, and am lost now , hoping i need a new driver for the card as nividia are being bought out and think its the software going redundant. how can i get xp to recognise the 3dfxvsm.dll. anyway any help you can give will be most welcome. theres a few going down over this subject. i fear itwilll be across the board so watch out 3dfx card folk, software my be hard to find if the cards gone. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question