2013 Steam Summer Sale

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Mine probably reads
10% played
9% stuck
81% not played

An no impulse buys that will never be played as I'm too ............................:lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mine would break down aproximately:

Games that looked promising but were in fact absolute crap and will stay unplayed: 20%
Games that aren't very good/too hard/got stuck on and gave up: 25%
Games impulse bought and haven't tried yet: 15%
Games bought that are great and have been played through or are played regularly: 40%

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If anyone wants or needs any of the cards for the badges (if you care!) I've got a few spare that Steam keeps giving me....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So, the sale is long gone now.

What did you get how much have you played!?

I'm addicted to Tropico 4 at the moment, got it in the sale and i cant stop playing it! lol

Its actually great fun, a less serious Sim City with a bit of dictatorship thrown in for good measure!

Got the collectors edition for £6, which is the game and all the DLC - bargain! :D

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57690/

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bought AOE2 HD and FarCry 3: Blood Dragon. I've only played AOE for a quick skirmish game and the latter not at all... but next weekend I intend to have a good gaming session :D.

I've got quite a few games still to play, so I think I'll be content with my current Steam list for quite a while!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Metro 2033 All Languages
2.49 GBP
Just Cause 2
4.99 GBP
Saints Row: The Third
4.99 GBP
Got the above along with the others I posted about earlier. Bit hacked off that I did not wait a while for the Skyrim package as it dropped to £17 which would have saved me £5.
Seven pretty good games for £50 is pretty good value methinks.
No time to play any of them though I have installed Just Cause Two. I'm still on pretty slow braodband otherwise I would have installed all of em.
Looks like I'm in for a fun time in the autumn. :dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Borderlands 2 Season Pass DLC £13.39 Very good so far, have been playing this a lot
Sim City 4 Deluxe - £2.99 Haven't played yet
Euro Truck Simulator 2 £6.24 Haven't played yet
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn £9.79 Haven't played yet, still haven't finished Dawnguard
Mini Motor Racing £1.74 Not much cop at all
System Shock 2 £1.74. Old but good
Train Simulator add on London - Faversham £4.99 Haven't played yet
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon £5.39 Very good, but save points too far apart
Trials Evolution Gold £7.99. Very good but very difficult, I doubt if I'll ever finish this one

Ask a Question