2012 Formula 1 season

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I am a huge Formula 1 fan, have been for years, but after reading rule changes etc for 2012 I am a bit miffed. Seems now the broadcasting will be shared between Sky and BBC.

Broadcasting

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
We all love Rupert Murdoch, he's a smashing bloke. He owned the News Of The World.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
On the subject of F1, have you seen the new front nose designs all but McLaren are running this year, looks most odd.....

I half heartedly watched the launch this morning on Youtube. Shall have a look later.

Reaction score
F1 has lost it's edge over the last few years.
Anyone see Hammonds bit on TopGear about Indy Cars, thinking he has a point!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
F1 has lost it's edge over the last few years.
Anyone see Hammonds bit on TopGear about Indy Cars, thinking he has a point!

Yeah I watched that last night. I like the bit about the NASCAR not using tech like F1. Drivers relay how the car works to the engineers how they felt it threw their ar*e's :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Reaction score
Does this new agreement mean I will only get to see half the races live on the BBC from 2013:mad:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Tut Tut my son works for the BBC

Oh you see Sir I don't have a TV. Which I made clear to the relevant people. I am also aware you need a license if you have any thing that can record live T.V . A Computer, iPhone etc. To that I invited said robbers around to my house to inspect my computers to see if I had any software installed that could record live TV. I also made it clear to said people that there is no such thing as live TV. Everything has a delay. Have not heard from then since. That was some time ago. Actually you commented on the thread I started about it :D:D

Reaction score
Ahh well the licencing people came around yesterday whilst you were out, I expect you will hear from them later:lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Ahh well the licencing people came around yesterday whilst you were out, I expect you will hear from them later:lol:

They must have got the wrong house.
You do know that they aren't actually allowed to enter your property without your consent don't ya ?

Ask a Question