Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you believe it! 20,000 members have signed up now :D

No idea where they all go though ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU IAN, FOR MAKING THIS SITE WORTHWHILE FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN :)

Any idea where we stand as far as member strength is concerned when it comes to pc related forums? I am sure there are not many at least not in hundreds?

.-=ManQ=-.

<a href="http://www.boltonpc.co.uk">BoltonPC</a> R
Reaction score
Big Up to PC Review!

An awesome milestone for any forum to have !!

Well done Ian et al !

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Congratulations

Well, as a relative newcomer, I would like to congratulate all the established members on a first class site, a pleasant mix of tech and non-tech issues, and more importantly a friendly environment where you can have a laugh as well as all the serious stuff.

Roll on member 25,000 and beyond! Well done Ian for setting up and leading forward such as excellent facility!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Reaction score
you probaby have the best system though :D
i'm even newer than you - and am nearly completely useless giving advice and yet nobody has told me to go away yet :D

Congratulations!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
i'm even newer than you - and am nearly completely useless giving advice and yet nobody has told me to go away yet :D

Thats what I find is so good about the site, and probably why it has so many members! Its great that we can all help and learn, yet have fun as well...:thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
... nobody has told me to go away yet :D
Now how could I miss any opportunity like that! ;)

Only kidding, as Adywebb quite right says, it's great to be able to help, AND have fun at the same time.:thumb:

Reaction score
also you learn something new everyday on here, so eventually i may be able to give some useful advise :blush:

Reaction score
20,000 can't be wrong

Well thats a great milestone to reach, well done to Ian & the rest of the PC Review Crew:thumb:

This place has kept me sane, i think:D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Judging by the ID numbers which are allocated against each user, I think we have actually passed the 25000 member stage. :eek:

Perhaps Ian or one of the other Mods could verify this for us :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
CITech said:
Judging by the ID numbers which are allocated against each user, I think we have actually passed the 25000 member stage. :eek:

Perhaps Ian or one of the other Mods could verify this for us :thumb:
Yup, its up to 25,961 now!

Reaction score
well done

Well thats an even bigger amount. Well done to all those that make pcreview what it is:thumb:

Ask a Question