1024 x 576 Video

John Kelly

The bellow message from HUGHES also makes good reading...in this one, which
is part of the same thread, he is trying to deny any knowledge...and its in
the SAME THREAD...it takes a special kind of LIAR to do that,

--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

]From: "Graham Hughes" <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]> <zPNue.14811$tG.5844@trnddc05>
<[email protected]> <C2Oue.14815$tG.4292@trnddc05>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<#[email protected]>
<#[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<#[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Movie Maker expert joins The DV Show
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:03:49 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

John Kelly said:
Stop Replying, is their something wrong with your news reader...do you
too need a lesson on how to use it, can you read THIS????

Yes I can read this, I refer to the last time you made allegations about me,

you offerend no proof and instead of apologising stopped replying to the
thread. If you read my post properly, it says just like the last ime, it
does not say this time.
Oh sorry, I see its because you are on Benefits...you expect everything

to be done to your time scale, YES???

I don't understand what you are saying here. I take it you are saying I am
in receipt of state benefits, the standard UK meaning of teh term
"benefits". Please give me your proof for this or apologise to me.
As I have said elsewhere, Now that I understand the level of ability
needed to be an MVP (LOL) I also understand your ability....Didn't like
that??? Oh So Sorry hughes I will try and work to your time table from now

on...PRATT

Why does man like you have to revert ot name calling?
I believe I have already dealt with your pathetic attempt at convincing

people that when you say "A" you really meant "Z" Your lessons from the
other LIAR papaerjohn are not going to well are they Hmmmmm

I'm still waiting for the proof that someone controls me John, are you going

to produce this or are you going to apologise?

Graham

John Kelly

You never learn do you...Let me repeat it....You are BANNED, You are NOT
WELCOME, got it???? Nah...too thick

--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Truthfully, I am not an Instant Expert, But I know someone who is going to
have to try a LOT harder
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

John Kelly

You have stayed significantly quiet on what this thread is actually
about......causes me to think about previous remarks about staying on
subject etc..Tsk Tsk Hughes....you went to all that trouble to download the
files and you never made comment....I'm Hurt, Cut To The Quick

Your silence on the actual subject ROARS

--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
Truthfully, I am not an Instant Expert, But I know someone who is going to
have to try a LOT harder
\|||/
(oo)
----------ooO-(_)-Ooo-------------
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

Al Stu - MVP

Apology accepted.

--

Al Stu - MVP
The world may be round, but I'm still living on the edge.

Copyright © 2005, Al Stu (2348410). All Rights Reserved.

eeyore

Hi Al,
I understand understand a lot of what I said was a subjective assessment
of the discussion thread and others that I have seen. I apologise for
the clumsy way it was put across (a lot of it didn't need to be said
anyway) and any inaccuracies in assessment that may have caused offence.

The main issue is to keep discussion on subject and to have respect for
the others in the group. A number of recent threads have been the most
informative and interesting I have seen and I believe all contributers
added value to the coversation. Disagreements that were on track
frequently added a lot of interest. Then at some time they morphed into
slanging matches and point scoring. I would just like to see the value
come out without the personal attacks.

I would like to say I have found interest and information in messages
from yourself, Graham Hughes, Papajohn, John Kelly and Wojo as well as a
myriad of others, some of whom I have only seen once. I hope to continue
to get that value.

Rob

.. proof on either side would be difficult and as it is not a court