1 cpu, 2 monitors, 2 mice, keyboards ?

Frank

Hi,
Is this possible? I've searched the internet for the appropriate
boxes/cables but have not found what I'm looking for.

I'd like to control one computer/cpu with two monitors, two mice, and two
keyboards. One of the stations needs to be about 10' from the computer/cpu.
If both stations could control the computer at anytime, without having to
switch something or hit a button, that would be great. (they will not be
used at the exact same time). I'll be running back and forth between the
stations.

Thanks!
Frank

Paul

You'll most probably need some kind
of box, which has the inputs for 3-4 monitors
mouse and keyboards. You shouldnt have
to press buttons etc just plug whatever into
the box to get it going.

Frank

Thanks!

Paul said:
You'll most probably need some kind
of box, which has the inputs for 3-4 monitors
mouse and keyboards. You shouldnt have
to press buttons etc just plug whatever into
the box to get it going.

Joshua Smith [MSFT]

There are dual head video cards that will show the same desktop on both
monitors if you want them to. Then for the keyboard and mouse just use USB
devices. This will get you what you are looking for.

Joshua Smith
DirectInput Test Lab
Microsoft
-----