X Box 360

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Will this console prove with its early game releases to be worth £200+ and do you think it will better the Playstation 3 ..I have an Xbox and it is an impressive gaming machine..dont know whether to splash the cash on the 360 or wait a while till prices drop.

Reaction score
erm i am wating untill febuary and get one for my birthday... wait for the reviews and that first ... may get a nintendo revolution i shall wait :p .

only time will tell :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'm going to wait till about April time to buy one, when the price goes down £100-£150 ;).

I think it will be the best out of the new consoles comming out. The Nintendo Revolution will pose no threat to Sony or Microsoft like the Gamecube compared to the Xbox or PS2 I reckon.

Reaction score
I'll definately get one of the new consoles, purely because certain games don't work on PC's (in the same way as others don't work on consoles). If I were looking at it objectively, I would be happy to see that a £200 console is so powerfull - but at the same time I'm secretly hoping its just hype, because I've just spent £800 on a gaming PC with supposedly similar ability! And thats not fair!

Im still dubious that it will be able to perform the same graphics as my PC on an 800x600 television screen. I mean, even if you put ridiculous amounts of antialiasing/antriscoping filtering on, games look awfull in that resolution. Will we need an HDTV in order to get decent visuals? Or is it supposed to be PC-Monitor friendly??

Still, Im waiting for PS3 I think. Hopefully they will change the controllers this time.

Ask a Question