Work switching from Trend to McAfee

Duh_OZ

From: "Duh_OZ" <[email protected]>

| Rolling it out over the next few weeks.   Oh the joy LOL.

Enterprise v8.70i with Antispyware module ?

--
No idea, e-mail just says:
McAfee Antivirus Solution Rolling out in April

Guess I'll find out once they (remotely) install it.

gufus

Hello, Duh_OZ!

You wrote on Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:27:46 -0700 (PDT):

DO> No idea, e-mail just says:
DO> McAfee Antivirus Solution Rolling out in April

Personally, I'd like them to support MS-DOS, or any DOS OS. Just because I
still have DOS workstation(s).

Duh_OZ

On Apr 9, 6:40 pm, "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]>

No idea, e-mail just says:
McAfee Antivirus Solution Rolling out in April

Guess I'll find out once they (remotely) install it
=============
Hmmmm, here it be May and no sign of McAfee yet. And ITS, being ITS
let us just say the info from that end is few and very far between.

FromTheRafters

On Apr 9, 6:40 pm, "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]>

No idea, e-mail just says:
McAfee Antivirus Solution Rolling out in April

Guess I'll find out once they (remotely) install it
Hmmmm, here it be May and no sign of McAfee yet. And ITS, being ITS
let us just say the info from that end is few and very far between.

***
Maybe they reconsidered after hearing about the fiasco of having
svchost.exe quarantined on so many computers. :blush:D

Seriously, I believe that any antimalware vendor can have this happen to
them.
***