    Modify command) I see that it is marker "Hide until Used". What causes this,
    and how do I make the style show up in the Gallery?

    Thanks,

    Guest, Aug 28, 2007

    Click Show after selecting the style in the Recommend tab of the Manage
    Styles dialog box (Home tab, Styles group, Styles Dialog Box Launcher, Styles
    task pane, Manage Styles (3rd button from right at bottom of Styles task
    pane). Use Assign Value in Recommend tab to determine position in Quick
    Styles gallery (1 appears first; alphabetical if same number)

    Guest, Aug 28, 2007