Windows XP Home edition language version

Hi there,
Here is the situation. We have 10 machines running Windows XP Home Edition
in Danish language. After relocation of the business (in another country) the
new employees are not able to use these computers. In other words we need
English version of the OS. What do we do? Is there any way to get these
computers licensed without paying, or we just have to buy new English
licenses?

Thanks

Krass

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

There is no way to change the language from Danish to English.
You will need to buy Windows XP in English for each computer.

Thanks Jupiter, I guess it's all clear now.

Jupiter Jones said:
There is no way to change the language from Danish to English.
You will need to buy Windows XP in English for each computer.

Is my case the same?
I bought an Acer travelmate 2420 with eRecovery, so no Windows XP CDRom, but
only a licence stiker. First time I turned up Windows showed in English,
but my sister (equipment sponsor) would like it to be in Spanish, so she
could learn easier to use it. Do I need to buy another computer? Another
Windows? Another sister?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Contact Acer and ask them if they can send you
a Spanish version of Windows XP.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP