Windows XP CD Writing Wizard

Ed.

Where is the folder the files waiting to be written to CD located ? This is
when you are using the XP built in burning when you don't have or use third
party software like Nero or Roxio. I just can't seem to find it. I did find
it once but forget where.

Thanks,
Ed.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

It's located here:

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning

Related articles:

Description of CD-R and CD-RW recording in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/279157

How to move the temporary files location for Windows XP CD recording:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308572

"Ed." <ejs(at)zoom.net> wrote in message Where is the folder the files waiting to be written to CD located ? This is
when you are using the XP built in burning when you don't have or use third
party software like Nero or Roxio. I just can't seem to find it. I did find
it once but forget where.

Thanks,
Ed.

Ed.

Thank you very much for the reply and the information. That is what I was
looking for and you also gave me some more additional helpful information.

Thanks,
Ed.

It's located here:

%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CD Burning

Related articles:

Description of CD-R and CD-RW recording in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/279157

How to move the temporary files location for Windows XP CD recording:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308572

"Ed." <ejs(at)zoom.net> wrote in message
Where is the folder the files waiting to be written to CD located ? This is
when you are using the XP built in burning when you don't have or use third
party software like Nero or Roxio. I just can't seem to find it. I did find
it once but forget where.

Thanks,
Ed.

Ramesh, MS-MVP