Windows Live Mail on XP ...........................................

Steven E. Franklin

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer my contacts from Vista Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail in Windows XP Home?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

If you haven't used the Groups feature or don't care about it,
you can simply export your contacts from Windows Mail using
the CSV format, than import that file into the contacts for
Windows Live Mail. The CSV format does not preserve the Group
assignments in your contacts.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)