What type of paper should I use for best looking calendar ?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Nov 15, 2005.

    I am making calendars with a picture. I need to know what type of paper would
    produce the best results. Photo paper?

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Wrong newsgroup.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP], Nov 15, 2005

  3. Photo paper will certainly give the best results for your picture (if it's a
    photo rather than clip art), but if the calendar is one to be written on
    (with large squares where people can write appointments and the like), I
    would go for something easier to write on.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Nov 15, 2005