Well I have done it again

Reaction score
Evening all, well guess what I have done , well I have broke it Mint that:cry: is but now back on the run. so no harm is done. I do not know what I did but but it wasn't working correctly so did a reinstall and now trying to remember what software I had on the start window. :thumb::thumb::thumb:but I am getting there.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mishap @bootneck02, but glad you have managed to get your PC up and running again. Good luck with getting your start window sorted out. :) Or maybe one of these would help to calm the nerves.:cheers: :)

Reaction score
Sort of TC but no email at the moment, as we are on a very local Internet company I cannot connect as their tech help desk is closed on a Sunday and also have forgotten my password for Thunderbird I have had to change my email address which is a bit of a blow but hopefully will be running at full steam tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ask a Question