Well I have gone and Done It

Reaction score
:thumb:Well I have gone and done it :drool:I have just downloaded and using a Linux system LINUX MINT 17.2 64 bit :lol:and I have to admit it goes a lot faster than Windows 8.1. I made the decision after reading more about the new Windows 10 and encouraged by Abarbarian (all his fault) I was going for a system called Makulu 9 but when I tried to download it onto a DVD from my files it would not work so I went for this version of Mint as it is a LTS also I had a DVD with it on from the Linux shop and it is up to 2019 supported. So thanks Microsoft so long and it has been nice to know you:p. I have got my email all up and running and so far everything else. If I get into trouble I have no doubt that I will calling for assistance from you guys, wish me luck as this a step into the unknown for me. Once again Thanks for all your help and encouragement Abarbarian you have been great.:thumb::cheers::user:

Reaction score
OOPS!! I spoke two soon, I have a problem control!! No sound, I have tried the motherboard on board sound card also the Asus X

Reaction score
Well today I have just reinstalled W 8.1 as I got so miffed with all the password crap I spat my dummy out and stamped my feet and kicked the cat. So it looks like I am staying with Microcrap:mad:

Reaction score
OOPS I have now downloaded Linux Mint and have purchased a starter book on Linux which will be delivered on Monday and some help from the Linux forums, so all looking good:thumb:

Ask a Question