WCG Stats Tuesday 10 October 2023

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Still plenty of new WUs arriving. :)

But, strangely, not so many leaving the Results page. I now have 892 results showing - about four times the norm for me. πŸ€ͺ

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Still plenty of new WUs arriving. :)

But, strangely, not so many leaving the Results page. I now have 892 results showing - about four times the norm for me. πŸ€ͺ
There seem to be some similar comments appearing around the WCG forums. :rolleyes:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
My Results list just gets longer and longer. :confused:

But the points still seem to be adding up in History. :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The WUs keep piling up - now over 1100. :eek: Most are validated now though.

:wave:πŸ˜€

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
πŸ‘:wave:
Perhaps we should think of starting a new thread for November. πŸ˜„

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I now have over 1500 results. Of the last 750 all but six are validated but remain on the list.

I messaged Ian about the lack of stats and he thinks the problem is at WCG's end !!

:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I now have over 1500 results. Of the last 750 all but six are validated but remain on the list.

I messaged Ian about the lack of stats and he thinks the problem is at WCG's end !!

Yes, I recall Ian's post on the 25th Oct: "Sorry guys, it looks like WCG have pulled the plug on XML stats for some reason, so I can't get the auto-generated stats pages working anymore :(. This has happed a couple of times before and then it reappears, so I'll leave the script running and we can keep our fingers crossed."
I imagine some of the other larger teams (with competetive members) will be complaining about the lack of stats too. Let's hope they get it going again soon. But, saying that, I don't think I'll hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question