Windows Vista Vista Program Keys/Poss Virus

Reaction score
Hi

I have been a member of this site for a while but I have just had to register again because of the problems I am having.

Some of the program shorcut buttons either do not work or open the wrong program. For instance I click Internet Explorer and Adobe Photoshop opens.

I cannot access the back up as I click the button to restore and it does nothing.

Some of the shortcut button have changed their display as well, I presume it is connected.

Also on some programs, if I press the program button, I get a new window opening asking which program I wish to open it with, i.e. Kaspersky, no longer starts at start up, and when I click the program in the list of programs I have to choose a program to open it with. I hope that makes sense.

Any advice you can give would be great.

I just tried another restore disc and that just does not run, another back up is on a separate hard drive, but as I said earlier, I do not appear to be able to get the back up up to to work.

Thanks

Martin

Ask a Question