Using PowerPoint for Training

Is there a way to display a PowerPoint presentation in Internet Explorer
where the only way a student can advance from one screen to the next is by
clicking a link or a button on the screen. The scroll bar, right clicks and
the wheel are all turned off.

We have interactive questions in our training modules and don't want
students to advance except by answering the questions.

Echo S

You can put PPT into kiosk mode (under slide show | set up show ) to force
the user to use navigation buttons instead of mouseclicks to move around in
the file. I don't know that there's a way to do this in Internet Explorer,
though.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

"Turn off scroll bar, right clicks, wheel" <Turn off scroll bar, right
clicks, (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...