From: "David H. Lipman" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Re: Unable to reconnnect to internet
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:11:37 -0700
Never download anything from PCBUTTS1's website, it's been reported that
all downloads have been pirated and he has hosted pornographic materials
on that site and posted links to them in various news groups.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)
Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust:

Bob Lucas

Beware.

The previous reply was not posted by David H. Lipman. It is a
forgery and furthermore, clicking on www.ms-mvp.org will take you
to the PC Butts website. PC Butts (assuming that is his or her
real name) used to post under the self-styled title, "The Real
Truth MVP".

He or she is not an MVP and you download any utilities from that
site at your own risk.