Turn Off Pop-Up Message

Jolly Ollie

We use a 3rd party product to send e-mail to our internal
folks with accounting information attachments. When we
run the application we get messages from Outlook telling
about potential unauthorized access to our address book
and it could be spam or virus generated.

Is there a way to turn this functionality off on the
Outlook users desktop?

Thanks for your time.

Jolly Ollie

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

See if the third part app developers have a newer version that works with
the Outlook security model.
Or google for "ExpressClickYes" - but be very careful with it as it can
leave you vulnerable to any mail-borne virus that isn't detected by your
antivirus software.

Alexander Gorlach

Hi!

See announce of Advanced Security for Outlook here (
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/security/ ). In most cases it will be the
better solution. This product is freeware.

Alexander Gorlach,
MAPILab Ltd. -- Must have Outlook add-ins
http://www.mapilab.com/