Tt eSports Poseidon Z Mechanical Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Techware Labs have been taking a look at the Tt eSports Poseidon Z Mechanical Keyboard - here's a snippet from their review:

"The rise in popularity of mechanical keyboards is prompting many big name manufacturers to come out with their own design. Tt eSports, Thermaltake’s elite branding for competitive gamer gear, responded with the Illuminated Poseidon Z mechanical gaming keyboard. If you are reading this, you already decided you want a mechanical keyboard with blue switches and are in the process of choosing what keyboard to get. Perhaps notice that Tt eSports Poseidon Z is very well priced and want to know more about it. I assume you responded yes to the above statements and the want to know if Tt eSports illuminated Poseidon Z Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is right for you."

websitepicposeidonz-300x133.png

You can read more here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ticking all the right boxes for me, I don't need one atm but if I did, I'd definitely try one of these.

As far as I can tell though, not available in the UK yet.

It's priced at $70 so it'll probably cost around £70 when it's released here, which imo would be an excellent price.

Ask a Question