Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Challenger Illuminated Gaming Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Technology X have reviewed the Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Challenger Illuminated gaming keyboard - here's a snippet:

"Today we are taking a look at Thermaltake’s Tt eSPORTS Challenger Illuminated gaming keyboard, which we found right off the bat to be extremely easy to type on. Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS, the gaming division of Thermaltake, has really pulled out all of the stops with the Challenger Illuminated gaming keyboard.

When looking to purchase a new keyboard, it can often be a challenge to find one that is exactly what you need. If you play various PC games, you may want a little more from your keyboard, like extra buttons, or if all you do is type, than you may need an ergonomic keyboard. So what makes a gaming keyboard better for games than your average keyboard? Mainly that gaming keyboards can add a variety of different buttons and switches that can make your life easier. Gaming keyboards also utilize more intensive switches for each key and in general the keyboard is typically composed of better quality materials, as they do go through the ringer a bit more than your average keyboard."

attachment.php

Continue reading here.

Attachments

• THERMALTAKE-TT-ESPORTS-CHALLENGER-ILLUMINATED-GAMING-KEYBOARD.jpg
    THERMALTAKE-TT-ESPORTS-CHALLENGER-ILLUMINATED-GAMING-KEYBOARD.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 18,684

CSB

Reaction score
Not a bad looking keyboard but see no point having the tiny fan which looks like it will only cool my little pinky finger. Who games one handed too? So whilst your left hand is getting cool, your right one is sweaty from frantic relocations of your online army lol

The red keys is ok, although I can't remeber the last time I couldn't read WASD. Think it was when I was drunk, maybe that's where they got the idea. "Err I can't see the keys .... ooooooo I can just mangle the red ones. Take that and that you villain ...... Burp!!! ..... Hiccup!!!!"

Ask a Question