Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 Gaming Headset

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
ThinkComputers review the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 Gaming Headset, which features a fold-flat design and bendable microphone:

With the popularity of gaming and eSports having the right weapons in your arsenal is crucial. We all know how important your keyboard and your mouse is, but your headset is equally important. A good headset has to be comfortable, provide good sound quality, and give you the ability to clearly speak to your teammates while in battle. Today we will be taking a look at the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 Gaming Headset and we are hoping that it has all of these qualities. The headset features enhanced 3D 7.1 virtualized surround sound, 4 different EQ settings, 40 mm drivers, bendable microphone, fold-flat design and much more. Let’s get into battle and see what the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 Gaming Headset can do!

Read the rest here:
http://www.thinkcomputers.org/tt-esports-shock-3d-7-1-gaming-headset-review/

Reaction score
Nice review as ever Ian.:nod:
I still find the headphones i used 8yrs ago when doing CCNA still work fine.:eek:

Oh and i failed CCNA, not because of the headphones!:p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
3D? 7.1 Surround sound? ... in a headset?

Sorry, I dunno how that's possible with 2 speakers ... it has red bits, so it is for gaming. :)

Ask a Question