Trouble Loading Scanjet 4670 Software

When I try to load the software for my scanner, I get the following an error
message: "failed to set scsi found status" I have alternately tried directly
to install the software from the HP site, but I also get another message
"Error 1606: could not access network location \Digital Imaging. This was
never an issue until I tried installing the software after the SP2 upgrade. I
cannot find anything in the knowledge base that clearly addresses this issue.

Jim Macklin

Download the HP software to a folder on your hard drive,
don't try to install directly on-line.

some support