tpp usb 2.0 mass storage driver

Reaction score
hey guys,

i've got a mass storage device but the driver i need doesn't seem to like winXP. i get a popup saying it hasnt been certified by Windows so it could cause problems to my machine.

after clicking continue, nothing happened. i've tried looking for the drivers on google but cnat find any compatible with XP.

i haven't got a lot for you guys to go on other than the product has written on it: "Certified hispeed usb 2.0"

and the disc with the driver says: USB2.0 IDE BOX

thanks in advance

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Drivers for USB 2.0 devices in Windows XP became available on Windows Update and is also available through Microsoft Update. Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional are both fully USB 2.0-compliant with the correct drivers.

Connect to the Internet and open Microsoft Update. Make sure that your new hardware is plugged in and operating (at least at low speed). If Windows XP recognizes your USB 2.0 hardware, it will offer you the chance to download the new USB 2.0 drivers. You can also manually download the driver by following the steps in Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Support in Windows XP.

The Microsoft USB 2.0 driver may not be listed as an available update if third-party USB 2.0 drivers are installed on your computer. You may have to remove the third-party USB 2.0 drivers, and then install the Microsoft USB 2.0 driver from the Microsoft Update Web site.

;)

Reaction score
ok so i did an update, installed SP2 but i'm still getting a message saying that the driver isn't compatible.

any other suggestions?

Ask a Question