Today I learned...

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Today I learned Apple support suck and all they want is your money. There forums are not much better either. One would swear those that answer your problem actually work for Apple as the only answer they seem to give is " Take it to an Apple store. " :mad:

Reaction score
Today I learned Apple support suck and all they want is your money. There forums are not much better either. One would swear those that answer your problem actually work for Apple as the only answer they seem to give is " Take it to an Apple store. " :mad:

Another good reason for going Linux Mint Cinnamon:thumb::thumb::thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Another good reason for going Linux Mint Cinnamon
I've tried Linux in the past and actually quite enjoyed it, but just get on with Windows and OS X a lot better. I actually still have a box that has Ubuntu Server on which was used for my music storage and when I get my finger out and get a new PSU for it I might bring it back to life.

Reaction score
Linux Mint I found is the easiest to convert from Windows to Linux and the on line support is great. :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Today I learned....

Greenland sharks are now the longest-living vertebrates known on Earth, scientists say.

Researchers used radiocarbon dating to determine the ages of 28 of the animals, and estimated that one female was about 400 years old.

The team found that the sharks grow at just 1cm a year, and reach sexual maturity at about the age of 150.
Source: www.bbc.co.uk

Reaction score
Re-felting a roof takes longer than you think!
Buy roofing felt all the same shade helps.
Shed is now waterproofed just in time for the late summer bank holiday rainy season!

Reaction score
Anything Apple is a waste of time apart from Bramley Apples!!!:p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That's amazing! I can't find any images showing what it makes visible, which is a shame. Here's the process though:

spider silk magnifying nano object.gif

Reaction score
I have Nadia or Olivia running in VM as well as Gentoo running in VM. Not played with them for a while though.

Yes I am running Mint Cinnamon 18 64bit, the installation is a breeze only takes 10 t0 20 min depending on your PC speck. It is quicker booting up than 17.3 and is really good, quick and easy to use. I don't know what it would be like as a VM though as it is my only OS

Reaction score
At a meeting and outside its touching 90.
Glad most of the rest of the day is outside.
A glouries day is to be had in the Surrey Hills

Ask a Question