The best keyboard ever!!!

Reaction score
you can program it to your specs... i assume the keys are activated when the program is activated, they say there going to give software for customising the buttons ( witch is as expected ) you can assign x-ammounts of commands to the keys....i hope the limitations of the software dont pull down the greatness of this idea.

( i want to be able to assign keys to all my games from cs to wow and have them all saved... hopfully self activating, but i noticed the extra side pannel - possibly having to activate the differnt key faces through that. but it should store multiple interfaces.) o0 cant wait, getting all exited like a little school kid.

Reaction score
how do you know all this... the MAIN thing i want to know is when is it coming out :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've heard that the software will be open source so there should be some great setups for different games and Apps

Reaction score
got all the info from the links in this forum, i then just search the sites franticly for the info lol, but i do expect this keyboard to be a big hit among modders of both pc cases and software alike... even on sites like www.deviantart.com people do skins for winamp and ect, so there should be a community that will produce some good stuff... i am really looking forward to this keyboard.

i am also wondering if there will be motion on the keys, that would be cool to see little key animations lol.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats a very good point Kebra, I don't see any reason why there couldn't be animations on the keys - that would be really cool.

Even better if you could make an array from the keyboard and link the mini-lcd keys together to make a larger image/movie! Geeky, useless and complicated - but thats the fun :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Thats a very good point Kebra, I don't see any reason why there couldn't be animations on the keys - that would be really cool.

Even better if you could make an array from the keyboard and link the mini-lcd keys together to make a larger image/movie! Geeky, useless and complicated - but thats the fun :)

yeppers thats what i ment ( the larger image ) that would be cool lol.

other concerns though :-

gamers :- how long would somthing like this key board last?! i play pc games for many many hours perday, how long would the main keys last ie button bashing the wasd keys or typing in general?! breaking a key? easy replacement?

Reaction score
While it's not quite my thing, I can see some funky media playing software Visualisations being created for this if it ever gets that far. :)

Ask a Question