Tell Us About You Crunching Habits

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Just the one machine at the moment, running "UD Tweak" so both cores of the X2 are busy. Running 24/7/365 but has to play second fiddle to main line of work.

Turned in about 1800 points a day since going with both cores, but had a busy load yesterday so Mucks stole his chair back!:eek:

Normally got a few other little machine running but they contribute very little because of their other workloads.:rolleyes:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
All 'crunchers' are given special tittles and can change them is so desired ... you need 500 posts otherwise.

wink.gif

custom names? hmm i dont know how to set it or i dont have the option to set it will check now

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
custom names? hmm i dont know how to set it or i dont have the option to set it will check now
Go to the User Menu and User Control Panel ... you'll find it in there. :thumb:

;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I know it's not with any team since WCG won't have me but on R@H, using BOINC, I've got one machine, my ibook G4 Laptop running 24/7 (it's silent of course) although it's suspended while I'm using it which can vary anything from 1-5 hours a day. Rough average would make it 21 hours a day, more on weekends, I'm almost never on the puter on the weekends.

Ask a Question