    don't open Task Manager, everything seems normal. Anybody
    know what's going on?

    Thanks

    Steve, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Greetings --

    You're running Task Manager in "Small Footprint Mode." Simply
    double-click anywhere along the top of side borders.

    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    Bruce Chambers

    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. -- RAH

    Bruce Chambers, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Steve

    Dave Patrick Guest

    Double click on the border to restore.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft MVP [Windows NT/2000 Operating Systems]

    Dave Patrick, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Steve

    sparrrrow

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    :) :) thank you MR. Bruce Chambers .. i double click it and it fixed ... once again thank you so much..

    sparrrrow, Sep 3, 2011