Symantec Winfax Pro 10.02

Bob Brannon

Hello,

I have XP HOME with SPA. Since installing SPA whenever I try to send a fax
using Winfax PRO 10.02 (for windows XP) my computer crashes.

Any suggestions? Symantec says to uninstall SPA and that is all they say!

NoNoBadDog!

First, I have no idea what SPA is. You might want to contact the
manufacturer of SPA and see what they say.

If you mean SP2, then there are a couple of possibilities.

1. Configure Windows Firewall to allow Winfax to access the modem.

2. Uninstall Winfax, reboot, re-install Winfax, and reboot.

Bobby

Bob Brannon

I apologize I wasn't watching my spell checker and it changed SP2 to SPA!