stay at last slide after whole presentation

hi community

how can i set my presentation to have my last slide "stay" on display after
the whole presentation end.

i am using powerpoint 2007

thanks community for assistance

:)

Select the last slide. Animations tab and untick "Advance Slide" 'On click'
and 'auto after'. The show will not end until you press escape. It would
maybe be better to have an action button with action "END SHOW" If the rest
of the show advances automatically just untick the auto after on the last
slide and tick the on click. The show will now wait for a click to end.

thanks John Wilson, much appreciated for the steps given

:)

thanks community as well

Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

--
oldLearner57

"John Wilson" wrote:

> Select the last slide. Animations tab and untick "Advance Slide" 'On click'
> and 'auto after'. The show will not end until you press escape. It would
> maybe be better to have an action button with action "END SHOW" If the rest
> of the show advances automatically just untick the auto after on the last
> slide and tick the on click. The show will now wait for a click to end.
> --
> Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials-
> http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
> http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
> email john AT technologytrish.co.uk
>

> "oldLearner57" wrote:
>
> > hi community
> >
> > how can i set my presentation to have my last slide "stay" on display after
> > the whole presentation end.
> >
> > i am using powerpoint 2007
> >
> > thanks community for assistance
> >
> > :)