Smadav antivirus is it real or scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just want to know from you guys about smadav antivirus. My friend suggested me to install smadav antivirus. I never heard about it

Reaction score
Sorry the wife called me to dinner. I think I would go for one of the better known ones Avast or the other ones or even the Microsoft one. But I am out of the loop a bit as I use Linux and we do not need anti virus software.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Just read some of the blurb on the File Hippo site relating to this AV. If you can understand what most of it means then you have a better knowledge of English than I do.

Anything that is incomprehensible, like this, is usually garbage.

I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. And, remember, you should only use ONE antivirus on your system, not two.

Look at other free AVs on File Hippo, which is usually very reliable for downloads, and use only ONE of them. Can't imagine how this got onto their website.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks let me check this

Sorry the wife called me to dinner. I think I would go for one of the better known ones Avast or the other ones or even the Microsoft one. But I am out of the loop a bit as I use Linux and we do not need anti virus software.
hmm nice i will explore about avast

Just read some of the blurb on the File Hippo site relating to this AV. If you can understand what most of it means then you have a better knowledge of English than I do.

Anything that is incomprehensible, like this, is usually garbage.

I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. And, remember, you should only use ONE antivirus on your system, not two.

Look at other free AVs on File Hippo, which is usually very reliable for downloads, and use only ONE of them. Can't imagine how this got onto their website.
ok i will look into free antivirus on filehippo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question