Signature reverts to none when a citrix user logoff then back on to terminal server.

G

A user creates a Auto picker in Microsoft outlook 2000 when connected to a windows 2000 terminal server. When the user logs off the server and back on it defaults to none. It save the created signature but uses none for default.

Users is logging onto a Citrix farm, The user has a roaming terminal services profile and has full rights to their profile.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Logon to Citrix farm
2. open Outlook 2000
3. select tools, options4
... mail format
5. select Signature Pciker
6. select new
7. create signature
8. save
9. open new email, signature is there.
10. close Outlook then open Outlook.
11. create new email Signature is still there.
12. logoff farm
13. log back onto farm
14. open Outlook
15. create new email, signature is not there.
16. signature is saved but reverts to default of none.

Qestion : (How) Can I configure signature picker to retain the configured option across multiple log on (permanently) to the Citrix/Terminal Server? Thanks in advance.

G

Hi

I´m afraid i can´t help you but i can join your frustrations. I´ve got the same problem on a Windows 2003 Server Cluster running Office 2003 In terminal server mode

Did you find a solution to the problem

Regards, Mikkel.

G

We also have the same problem...Win2003/Citrix Metaframe XPe servers running Office 2003...

Ask a Question