• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is sophie,
I was wondering could some one help me i have just tried to open and e mail and i got a message saying "This file does not have a programe associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel". The attchment i am trying to open is "foodscapes-english.pps(2.26MB) i am sure i have been able to open pps attchments via an e mail before but can not think what i have done to stop this file working please help as it very annoying lol, i am not to bothered abut the e mail it self just that my pc is not working how it should lol.
Thank you to ever can help.....

Reaction score
Simply it says that you dont have MS PowerPoint or other program thats able to open powerpoint presentation file format. If its right and you really dont have one you can download Powerpoint Viewer from MS - its free.
Or another option it to download OpenOffice.

Reaction score
Hi
I do have powerpiont and can use this as normal!!! but there is this powerpiont viewer which asked me to download and save it of which i kind of did and now when i click on it to open it,it now opens my documents and has a bar at the bottom to type a file a name into it lol, sorry im not great at pc's as you can tell!!!! not sure what i have done really and think its best to take it to some one who knows what they are doing!!!! which is not me lol!!!!
thanks
Koney said:
Simply it says that you dont have MS PowerPoint or other program thats able to open powerpoint presentation file format. If its right and you really dont have one you can download Powerpoint Viewer from MS - its free.
Or another option it to download OpenOffice.

Reaction score
discussion on setting associations

I am having almost the same problem. I am in college and trying to attach my Microsoft Word document to my dropbox by uploading it and it comes back saying that I need to create an association by setting association control panel. What and where is that? Does anyone know? I keep going in circles with Microsoft sending me to different links and sites that are of no use to helping me solve my problem. So, good luck to you because even the computer nerds that I know had no clue.

Ask a Question