From: "ozzie2856" <[email protected]>
Subject: Service Pack 4
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:55:58 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.windows_update

Trying to download service pack 4, and keep getting error,
unable to connect to server. So have tried to get it via
the cataloge, and went into WIN2000 Pro, and service pack
4 is not listed. There are 31 critical updates, but no
service pack 4. Is it missing, or do the 31 updates make
up service pack 4? If not, how can I get service pack 4?
---

Not sure why it did not show when you selected Windows 2000 Professional but when I selected Windows 2000 SP3 and
searched it was the last update listed under the Critical Updates. Try this and see if it works for you.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.