Robin

Reaction score
Taken with my Sony Ericsson k800i 3.2 megapixel camera from approximately 10inches away believe it or not. This robin was so friendly it even went and perched next to my son while he was sat on a bench in Birkenhead park

Imagine my surprise when it let me get less than a foot away from it to take this picture

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Taken with my Sony Ericsson k800i 3.2 megapixel camera from approximately 10inches away believe it or not. This robin was so friendly it even went and perched next to my son while he was sat on a bench in Birkenhead park

Imagine my surprise when it let me get less than a foot away from it to take this picture

Not sure where picture is. I did upload it!!!

Put it in Gallery instead

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/gallery/showimage.php?i=790&c=16

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice picture TriplexDread, amazing the pictures you can now take on a mobile these days!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That's a lovely pic Trips, and that Robin evidently enjoyed posing for you :D

Reaction score
Thanks all. It's just a shame that i was too slow getting the shot as he came and sat next to my son on the bench before Lucas decided to try stroke him lol
Thats when he flew away and landed on that branch

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Birkenhead Park eh?

I can remember going there with my Dad when I was about five years old.

I still have a mental picture of it.

Also remember meeting paternal grandad at the same time and him giving me half a crown and saying to me 'You probably won't see me again'. He was right :(

For the first few months of my life I lived in Hope Street, Birkenhead. Hope Street was razed in the seventies. But the park is obviously still there, I visited briefly sometime in the eighties.

Oh, nice pic btw, lol ;)

Reaction score
YEah it's a big park. Even the yanks are impressed when they come see it to compare it with its child park 'Central' in NYC

Anyway was a lovely day yesterday weather wise so we all had fun :D

Ask a Question