Windows XP Retrieving removable storage?

Reaction score
Operating System-Windows XP
How do I retrieve the D and E drive in my computer? Please no insulting answers or comments.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Sorry but your question is lacking in background info....
So if my answer seems insulting I don't mean it to be.

Generally D and E are additional partitions of the drive containing C. In this case its not removable storage.

If its external storage that you have attached and it's not registering you may need to manual assign it via disk manager in Computer Management (in Administrative tools in control panel).

Reaction score
Guess you don't have anything better to do. It's okay I was able to retrieve it by going to Accessories and clicking on System Tools, System Restore and clicking on the date when my computer was working fine. Thanks for your insults.

Respectfully yours,
A learning grandmother

Reaction score
ceciliaveneracion said:
Operating System-Windows XP
How do I retrieve the D and E drive in my computer? Please no insulting answers or comments.

Thank you.

Oh poo there goes me answering this thread then....:lol:

Reaction score
ceciliaveneracion said:
Guess you don't have anything better to do. It's okay I was able to retrieve it by going to Accessories and clicking on System Tools, System Restore and clicking on the date when my computer was working fine. Thanks for your insults.

Respectfully yours,
A learning grandmother

And who was on about insults...Jaling is probably one of the most qualified members on this forum....did you not drink your coffee today..?

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
What was all that about?

A learning Grandmother??? Well by your advanced age you should have learnt some manners by now.

Oh and welcome :wave:

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
What was all that about?

A learning Grandmother??? Well by your advanced age you should have learnt some manners by now.

Oh and welcome :wave:
My thank you Madxgraphics, what a resourceful person you are, you are mad at the world that's probably why you don't have manners and your parents have not taught you well and for your information I won't check anymore of your messages so there you go, he he he and heh

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Oh poo there goes me answering this thread then....:lol:
I wonder if you know what this means, are you trying to be a poet or pretending you're intelligent, he he he

Reaction score
ceciliaveneracion said:
I wonder if you know what this means, are you trying to be a poet or pretending you're intelligent, he he he

As Wiz said welcome to the forum..Just to let you knowi'm the sarcastic one on here..And the answer that Jaling gave you was the correct answer..As for me been intelligent..I'd say yes I am..But not to cause any arguements or any upset I am going to stop right here..This is a good forum where people come for help..You clearly couldn't accept what you were told, and by the responses you have given, I am asuming you are nothing but a forum troll and on that basis your thread has been reported and when a mod comes by it will be closed..

Reaction score
Oh my, we have a flamer here.

I was always taught to respect my elders, however that was only if it was mutual.
So saying that....
Lets just move on and leave this senile invalid to her moaning and IBS, the toilets over... oh no... too late :p

Last edited:

Ask a Question